Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, January 19, 2009

CSI - I am so happy!!

Ok! It's my blog and if you read it you know I share about the things that make me sad & happy etc etc etc

SO!! I have to share! I am still glowing! *GRIN* Jestin and I have watched CSI as often as possible since it came on when Cody was a baby. We have LOVED trying to figure out the plot and crime scene before the end... and it is lovely that often we can't figure it out. It keeps it fun.

I was completely so sad when Warrick was killed last season. It tore me up - especially adding that to the "failed romance" of Grissom and Sara. Her leaving and him not going after her was torture! (not to mention I dont love shows that I have watch every episode to stay informed... so this little story line was makin' me crazy anyway!) I was not sure that the intrigue would still be there for me. (It is.) I still love the suspense of "who done it" etc. However I have been completely dissappointed in Grissom for letting Sara leave... my faith is his "wisdom" after being so "dumb" was makin' me nutty! LOL

And then to learn that Grissom was quitting the show? well my dismay doubled! How can he just disappear from the show?? ACK! All my favorites were leaving! And there was no good closure!

So this last thrusday I curled up with my sweetheart to watch this said one show we actually watch on TV to see Grissom's last episode. It was a sad episode where Grissom helped find the bodies of girls a serial killer had hidden - and it was great that he could crack this one last case. And then he was leaving...

and he left...

and there he was walking in the jungle looking at the bugs he so adores to study and he glances at his GPS... and there a beacon shines to where the camp he is heading to.. and it comes into view...

and he stops and smiles...

and there she is!!! Sara!! Taking pictures of a monkey!!! She turns around sensing that he is there... they rush to each other and embrace!!!!!!! And kiss!!!! and the camera swirls around them!! They are going to live happily ever after photographing bugs and monkeys and solving crimes in the Amazon!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH..........

And this little CSI fan is very pleased with the ending. Any other way and the writters would have lost me forever. I needed to know that love prevails the wicked sickness of this world. At last... the two destined to be together for over 6 seasons... get to be together. Happily Ever after.
And we can get back to episode to episode with no soap opera. yes!

Too bad the same couldn't be the case for Smallville.
Bwahahahahaha!!!

2 comments:

Krista Dearden

ha,ha,ha! That is our fave show too. I felt the same way. I was repeating "Please be with Sara" out loud the last 30 seconds of the show!

Suzie

I didn't know that you are a CSI fan too!!! Hal and I love this show, we were so happy when Grissom and Sara were together in the end. Your post says it all for me!