Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where O where have we been?

It's been weeks. I know.

Life really threw us a curve ball and we have been trying to absorb, sort, justify and enjoy. All at once.

I have much to update, but for now you get my random questions...

  • Why when you need something for first thing in the morning, it never fails that the website is down, the printer won't print and everybody needs you all at once?
  • Why is food poisoning so painful? For the amount of pain, in the waves I experienced them, last night I feel slightly jipped that there is no cuddly newborn to love out of the deal! LOL
  • Why does cantaloupe turn my 5 year old into a sneak? Shouldn't candy cause such a shift in personality?
  • Do you think a 5 year old will get some tummy troubles for the half of a cantaloupe that he consumed tonight?
  • Why would they have 8 year old scouts go to Day camp at 6 am... but the 10 year olds go at 1:30 pm? I think they hate me.
  • Why is it when you finally act on an answer to a prayer... you still can feel so sick and unhappy about it?
  • How do you let go of someone who hurts you, over and over, without knowing it (or caring?) without hurting them in return?
  • Where is a good place to "run away"? Where ever you go... you always have to come back. LOL.
  • Why is chocolate such a great way to improve anything? And why is Coldstone 10x better than chocolate?
  • Couldn't chocolate or Coldstone NOT make you fatter when there are times you really "need" it? That only seems fair!
  • How did I ever get so lucky to be married to my very best friend, my greatest champion and someone I am still so madly in love with? (and who is super hot! hubba hubba!)
  • How is it possible I lived over 2 months without him? It seems like a dream...
  • Why can't I confront those that need confronting without being so afraid I will not be understood? But I need to stand up for myself and I want to be heard... do I really "need" to be heard? That is the question!
  • Why are little white lies made out to be so insignificant? Sometimes they hurt the most.
  • What would you do if the Savior came tomorrow? I have been thinking that a lot lately.
  • Where would you like your life to go? This is one I think of too.
  • Who matters most to you? Yep. It's in there.
  • Why do you keep going, keep believing, keep trying? That one is what I have found the answer to this last little while. It is a personal question we all must find the answer to I guess.
It is SO nice to have Jestin home. Oh... he is home now BTW. LOL. No more work in California for now. Our family is complete again. It has been a lovely week+.

Well.. there is much to do tomorrow... and much to sleep off tonight... like being up all night last night being sick... I promise I have not forgotten that I have a blog. I will be back!

0 comments: