Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bountiful Baskets

This post is for any of you (and you Aunt Becky and Uncle Kevin... my favorite people to talk "gonga deals" with) that have thought about being part of the Co-op called Bountiful Baskets
Today's Haul... because my bag was so big for the scale, it came in at anywhere from 26.3 to 24.8.
So for documentations sake:
Let's take what I have pictured...
25.4 lbs of fruits and veggies
Spent $15
GRAND TOTAL for all this lovely produce??
About $.59/ lb!!!  
Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Tomatoes, 2 kinds of Apples, Cucumbers, bananas, Nectarines, Grapes, Plums (Holy cow! They are huge!), Onions, lettuce... and when was the last time you could get a pineapple for $.59/lb??)
You tell me...
Is it worth it??
Happy!
Goin' to go make my menu for the week now...

0 comments: