Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, October 13, 2011

IT'S BACON!!!

My homeschool support group sent out information about a company that does bulk food orders similar to the Bountiful Baskets that I love so much.

is the name of it... and they are nation wide!
I ordered 15 lbs of bacon a couple weeks ago and picked up my box at the designated drop off yesterday. It was AWESOME! 
It was $2.47/lb
Nice thick slices of nice fresh deli bacon!!
I pulled out my freezer wrap and broke it into stacks with enough for everyone in our family to have 3 slices! YUM!
Now we have 12 beautiful packages of bacon in our freezer/food storage!!
YEA!!!
I ordered me some boneless skinless chicken breasts and will be able to pick up my 40 lbs in a week or so!
It was $ 1.49/lb!!
Sa-Weet!!

0 comments: