Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vacation!!

I can't believe May is gone! We have done so much! We have planted our garden, are building a chicken coop, & we recently returned from a family vacation.

I hate to say it, but we were terribly busy...but I can't tell you exactly with what! LOL! I have GOT to keep better records! hee hee!!

We went to Tucson for a family members graduation and stayed to play.

Before we left the kids took a day I had to work and worked together to create an entire report for me about Arizona. They had everything from the state bird and flower, to endangered species and climates. The put it all together in book form with the front being a dipiction of the Arizona flag. It was awesome!

We enjoyed checking out Sedona and Tombstone during our travels, as well as Montazuma's Castle and some indian trading posts. We played hard with cousins, discovered their new favorite "virtual reality" website to play on, and had an all around good time!

My favorite part was the rememberance of how much we really do enjoy each other's company. I feel so blessed to have the little family I have. My kids are the best!!!

0 comments: