Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, December 12, 2011

Ward Christmas Party/Seeing Santa

Our ward Christmas Party this year was a breakfast. Jes arrived early early to start cooking on the camp chef outside - since we can't cook inside the church building.
I stayed home and made some Cinnamon Rolls to share.
Cody went early to set up chairs.
Emma went early to decorate.
The little boys and I joined them later.

While Jes cooked, I set up my camera (Ward Photographer) and tri-pod and hunkered down to take photos of all our Primary Children with the best Santa ever! 
My little guy is getting so big!!
He wore his jammies to the party *grin* 

Cam did NOT want to sit on his lap in case his friends made fun of him... but once offered a candy cane that quickly changed! LOL
WOW! I have gotten big :P

* Santa and his Photographer *
It was a long, hot morning... but the photos we got were worth it!
The kids were darling!
I was glad Emma and Cody got my littler ones something to eat while Jes and I worked...
and thank heavens for cereal when we got home... nothing was left when we were done
Bwahahaha!!
Typical Ward Party.
Too much good food to make it last very long...
We heard it was a successful event though and it is always so fun to love and serve the people of our ward. We have the best group of people!
Dorius Kids with Santa 2011

0 comments: