Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Doing better...honest!

Hello! I just wanted to post a thankyou for all of the sweet concerned phone calls and love I have received! I am doing better each day. I think this time has not been quite as hard because I took 2 days and really laid low. I still get winded, and a flutter or two here and there...but I am well! YEEHAW! I can tell that I am on steriods for the hives (the ER doc insisted) because I feel extra energy I know I dont really have...Bwahaha...but the pamphlet said I would have an "increased sense of wellness". TEE HEE!! My darling MIL (Mom-in-law) has been invaluable as far as catching up my laundry for me and taking the boys for me so I can rest. Dad went shopping for me and Ma cleaned Sophie's bathroom ((blush)) Then I have had dear friends popping in to check on me, blessing us with dinner and just making it so I dont get mired down sadness and discouragement. And my sweetheart brought these home to make me smile....

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful line of support and I just wanted to say thanks!
Sweet Amy came over and made me sit down and call the Cardiologist at Timp Hospital. I have a tentative appt with him in 3 weeks, 2 days after Christmas. The nurse had me fax over all of my medical reports that I had received and she called and retrieved the rest. Dr. Affleck is going to read through them and if I am a good candidate for the Mini-Maze procedure then I will still attend my appt. If not then I will go see Dr. Hwang about a repeat of the last one. I was very impressed that Dr. A would do that for me to save me the $ and the trip. That is an AWESOME Dr. who has the patients best interest at heart. (literally! LOL!)

2 comments:

Stephanie

HOLY CRAP-Heather!!! I am sorry I just barely caught up on your blog and with tears streaming down my face I am trying to pick my jaw up off the ground! I hope you are doing better. You will be in my prayers!!!! Please let me knnw when you are down this way or when we can get together it has been way too long. I really miss you and your family. What about a Sunday for dinner? LMK Love you :)

The Valentine Fam

Heather,
Wow...what an experience. I'm glad you are feeling better. It sounds like you have a great family and good doctors working to figure things out.
Katie