Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dr.'s Appt

I am a really good cadidate. He was very informative and thorough. It is an evasive surgery, so not a simple as Dr. Hwang's procedure, but it has a 90% cure rate. I LOVE the thought of this being able to be prevented from here on out. It's a long story, not very fun procedure, so I am still digesting, but I know many of you asked me to post an update when I had one. We didn't schedule a date however because he wants his office manager to try some hoop jumping and see what we can come up with to help cover the cost. With no insurance, on best case scenario, we are looking 40-60k out of pocket. So she and I are pow wowing tommorow and we shall see....

I am going to go crash. It has been an exhausting, both physically & emotionally, couple of days. I will try to post more details later...Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did! My kids were spoiled rotten and the time with family was so nice...

0 comments: