Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cute Photos

This summer when my brother Brent and Family came down for a visit, one of the people Brent met on his mission did family photos for us. These are just a couple of them...
I am so thankful to be married to my best friend!
And for my beautiful little family! What a great gift from God!
This is my little Cam... I am so glad he wanted to have the guy take a picture of just he and I... This little man fought so hard in his life to stay part of our family! I  am so thankful for his strength and courage!
 
And the guy wanted to get Mom & Daughter pics...
I can't believe what a sweetheart I have for a daughter! She is one of my very best friends!

I am so blessed.

For more of his photography, or to be able to schedule a sitting visit:

0 comments: