Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, October 7, 2010

While we wait...

I need an outlet of gratitude and this is my means... ENJOY!

I am thankful for:
* My cute kindergartener and our precious time together.
* My wedding ring that has survived all our economic strife.
* Our nice warm bed on chilly mornings.
* My children's laughter and chatter as they get ready in the morning.
* My computer fixed so that I can catch back up on all my "stuff" I gotta do.
* My faith which gets me through everything this life throws at me.
* My scriptures that often whisper comfort, re-prove, counsel and hope to my heart.
* General Conference, and for honest good men who sacrifice so much to teach and lead us.
* Good friends who call when I need it, laugh with me, cry with me, talk/listen to me, and make life so full of joy.
* Family, who love and support, and try to understand, even when it is not easy to do.
* A husband who I am so thrilled to get to spend eternity with.
* Where I live, for my life in general!
* An understanding of what is really important and how silly things I used to stress over really are.
* A camp trailer to run away in at little to no cost.
* Camping on colorful fall days and watching my kids laugh and play together.
* A Dr. who has our best interest in mind and did everything he could move Jes' eye surgeries forward to save his sight.
* Government programs that may help defer some of the costs of said eye surgeries.
* Insulin, needles, test strips that keep my sweetheart alive.
* Heart and thyroid meds that make it so I can LIVE my life :)
* My cute puppy, who is warm and cuddly on colder fall days... and who loves my husband so much it melts my heart.

I could easily keep going and going... but I best get things ready to run Kindergarten carpool...

Caleb and I need some story time before he leaves. ;)

0 comments: