Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, October 15, 2010

Some things have come up and thoughts have been planted about who, what, when etc. that I should post on our blog. I know at times I have been "real" and I know that some may think that it is too much.

If it's too much just don't read it. If you are reading it then you must like or even love us, and that makes me think that you would really WANT to know, and besides life isn't all roses and chocolate. (And if you are tryin to steal my identity you will quickly find that that is not such a great plan...as it would not benefit you much! LOL) I like finding the joy and expressing it, even in my darkest times. Sometimes life is hard. Sometimes life kicks your butt. And sometimes it is nice to know you are not alone!

But how can we know we are not alone if we don't share what we are going through?

I was searching past posts as a result of the thoughts/opinions that have been shared. And I found this post.

It gave me such peace. I know why I do what I do. And it's ok.

The mileage needs taken, so at some point, when we reach our destination, I can look back and see the good... as well as the bad. And if, as a result, someone else's life is given a little lift or some hope in the process... than that makes it ALL worthwhile. Even if that someone is only me.

0 comments: