Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Calebisms

Caleb just came to me and asked if he could be part of the "chick"!!
I said, "What chick?"
He replied "The chic! Like Dad was just telling his friend on the phone...you know, the kind where you get to fall asleep?!"

Jes had been telling his friend that I wanted to watch a "chick flick" with him (distraction!) and that he was going to enjoy the nap while we watched!

Bwahahahahaha!!

Then a few nights ago Jes and Cameron were hanging out on our bed with Caleb and his stuffed dinosaur Rexie. Cam was trying to steal Rexie away.
Dad said "Cameron quit! Rexie says you are hurting him!"
Cam replied "how do you know what Rexie said??"
Jestin said, "Because only Caleb and I can hear him!"
The boys all laughed and then they all got distracted...

I was watching Caleb... and he snuggled Rexie in close to his heart and whispered:
"Just pretend ok Rexie?"

Bwahahahahaha

This kid is just awesome!! *GRIN*

1 comments:

Nicole Stoddard

That is totally funny! It made me wonder what Rexie really said that Caleb told him "to pretend"!