Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Less than a week...

The bank's sale date for our house is less than a week away. Still no news from them. We have all our paperwork in to them - like always - but "it could take up to 30 days to review" and we don't have that kind of time. So really it's sunshine up our back end so they can get what they want.

Our house is mostly packed just in case. The kids keep laughing that it will be like Christmas when they get to re-open their boxes and re-do their rooms! LOL If, by God's grace, we get to keep our home, the boys and Emma all want their rooms painted. I just smile. Makes packing your life into a box a little less painful I guess.... to dream.

Jes keeps dreaming about winning the lottery. I laugh and remind him we live in Utah where there is no lottery. He just smiles and says he still could win it. I laugh.

That is what we need. To laugh.

My body is beat. I have been running a low grade fever on and off since last friday night ( i know it's wed.) with no other symptoms. I just ache everywhere, chill and flush and am completely wiped out. Makes packing a house even LESS appealing lemme tell ya! Bwahahahaha

We have somewhere to go now... It's just not available until the end of July/first of August. Until then? We aren't sure yet. I sense God's hands in it ~ so I am striving really hard to just express my gratitude for what I understand so far of his plan in all this and hope for the best outcome like we are taught. This is but a small moment. Jes will have a job that makes enough to make our payments AND live again soon. I know it. We will have somewhere to live that will make us happy - because we are happy before we get there! :D And maybe someday we will have the house that we stay in for the rest of our lives. But if not... that is ok too. :D Hopefully our mansion in heaven is a thousand times better *GRIN*

1 comments:

Nicole

i love you, friend :)