Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, January 7, 2013

It's hard to say Goodbye

One of Caleb's longest childhood friends moved away this month.
 
We had a little pizza party to celebrate their last play date...
 
Britton and Caleb have been practically joined at the hip for most of their little lives.
 
Britton lived just across the street a couple houses down, and these boys were two peas in a pod!
 
Those impish grins and quick wit made them a force to be reckoned with,
while their huge hearts and love for others made you weak in the knees.
 
Britton, we hope you absolutely LOVE Washington,
and that we will be able to come see you someday!
 
YOU ARE LOVED LITTLE MAN!!!!!!!!!
(and missed something fierce!!)

1 comments:

Bunsrus

Ohhh thanks so much Caleb and Heather! This brought tears to my eyes when I first read it. My 1st post didn't work, so I thought I'd take another stab at it. I read this to Britton and he got that ginormous smile on his face, and very tenderly added,..."yep mom,the first time we met each other we were friends. He's my BEST BUDDY"...Melted my heart! We love you and thank you for your friendship! And you better come visit if you are ever up this way. And we'll be sure to visit next time we are in Utah! I think a "Skype playdate" can be arranged=)