Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve 2012

Hello everyone!! My name is Caleb...
 Guess what day it is??

It's New Year's Eve!!
 
Time for **FIREWORKS**
Oh... yes! Aren't they lovely??
(I saved up my money for these babies and I CANNOT wait!!)
It's also time for junk food and games! 
Here's one of our favorites!
And kissing!
(yuck! Did I have to mention the kissing??) 
Heh heh... and FIREWORKS!!

Let's Play!! 
Cody likes to sort his 
See how I am winning?? 
We got a little lazy, so we broke out Dad's card shuffler 
Sophie likes to play too! 
 
Next we played one of my favorites...
I am RICH! 
Cameron is a Policeman 
Cody is an accountant! 
Mom's such a nerd! She is the Doctor! 
My car is the red one.
Girls are gross, so my "wife" is banned to the back seat! 
Oh... and did I mention I can't wait for the fireworks?? 
Sophie isn't too excited for them though! 
 
Emma came back from the Stake Dance just in time to join us for the fun!
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! 
Dad's areal fireworks
 
This year it was BITTER cold... so it was not like years past where we had TONS of neighbors lighting off fireworks too. It was kind of quiet!
I was a little bummed out.
But really it was a FUN New Year's Eve!!
 
Hope you all have a wonderful
NEW YEAR 2013!!!!!!!!

It's time to put my yawning, tired mom and dad to bed!

0 comments: