Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, January 28, 2013

Miss you Grandma!

Last week marked the anniversary of when my Grandma Stoddard was taken home to Heavenly Father.
Her absence leaves a hole in my heart.
As I learn more about her, I realize how many of the same struggles in life we share/ed.
And how many talents as well.
This photo was taken at my Temple Sealing when Emma was a baby.
We found it in a box at Jes' Mom's house of all places! LOL
I absolutely adore it!
So sweet of Grandpa and Grandma...
and I love that it looks like she is looking right at me
 and smiling at my efforts as I raise my family!
It is hung on my fridge so I can see her everyday...
I know she is one of my guardian angels...
I have felt her often.
 
LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: