Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Giving in to the Bloggin World

Hello! We (read:I) are finally giving in to the blogging world! So many have said that I would enjoy a blog...possibly...we shall see :)

And so....

Welcome to our family blog spot! We are happy to be here! Thankyou Thankyou!

Here's what's new...

Jestin still working way too hard! (surprised?) JWD Electric is keeping him quite busy. He is starting a project in Park City that will be quite time consuming and a challenge...and he really excited about it. He started teaching school again this fall...UVSC is slowing turning the electrical apprenticeship program over to Moutainland Applied Technologies, as they are becoming a University, but the transition promises to be a smooth one. He is again teaching the first year's and I hope he will have some insipiration finding a couple of employees this way! :D

I am feeling better everyday. My heart seems to be gaining back some of it's strength. My cardiologist put me on this crazy diet of no sugar (artificial or real), lots of water, lots of salt, 5 meals a day...and well...really! :O The no sugar thing is not as hard as I thought it would be...but the 5 meals a day as a mother of 4 is insane! I do the best I can...but I have not seen huge improvements in my hearbeat irregularities. I see Dr. Hwang again on the 11th of Sept.

I have been nicely busy being a Realtor. I LOVE doing it! I never thought I would like being one, but the joy of finding people "home" is awesome! I look forward to being out on my own the end of October. It has been a blessing to have a partner, but so many things feel wrong about it lately I will be glad to be done with it. And maybe eventually I will find it is not for me anymore...So many Realtor's speak in half truths...and it is not something I tolerate very well. We'll see...

The kids are great! I just got a new camera...so I will post some pictures....

I better get for now! I have much to do!
Later!

0 comments: