Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, September 14, 2007

Random Thoughts for today

Hello. I have not done random thoughts for a while...and I feel them brewing...so here goes!

1. Kindergartener's have the hardest life of all! Only half a day of school and then complete boredom (unless of course Mom's is super on her toes & devotes half *her* day to his entertainment) sinks in and the whinning and "when will the kids get home" begins. Rough!

2. Being two and home alone with Mom & Dad is the best! Lots of one on one attention!

3. New cameras are SOO exciting! Especially if you dont know how to use them! Bwahaha!

4. Owing your own business is a sure fire way to find out how motivated you really are.

5. Fall could last forever. Warm in the day...cool in the evening...and a holiday coming up where no one questions how much you really ate as they are all eating way too much as well!

6. Tissues are messy. Their sole purpose is to control mess (read-boogers) however I find myself picking up more of these used little snot rags than toys most days! They must be negatively magnitized to avoid garbage cans.

7. I have a dear friend who is enduring a rain shower of *hard* trials right now. It's funny how they all seem to come at once instead of one at a time. Must make us more focused or something.

8. I have a new neighbor. She rocks! She finds the best in people and is so positive! She reminds me of who I am and what my dreams are because she asks... Most people already know me and so there isn't much asking... it is awesome to be reminded of what I would like to do with my talents.

9. Did you know I *love* to take photos? I also love to make Music DVD's with these photos..and I feel like I do a good job? Did you know I have a deep deep desire to learn to play the piano and to have my kids learn as well? Did you know I love to write poetry, but have had writters block since I had Cameron...and that it really makes me sad inside? WOW! Now you know! LOL!

10. I have best husband in the whole world! He has been slowly the last week working on my "Honey-do" projects without me asking! I wrote them all down a few weeks ago and he only has 2 left...plus he's done 3-4 that I hadn't written down...I had just mentioned them in passing before. He is AWESOME! I feel so spoiled and loved!

3 comments:

The Valentine Fam

Heather:

Thanks for the invite to your blog. I can still keep tabs on you since we're not on the same ward. Keep the posts coming.

~Toni

Heather! Thanks for the invite to read your fabulous site! You've soared to new heights. I tried to post comment last night, but it sounded so trite especially after our latest plight. I still doubt I've gotten it right, but wanted to show my delight.

YOU ROCK!
~T (feeling Seuss-ish)

Unknown

Heather,

I love the blog. It's always a treat to hear what's going on in your head! Keep the posts coming.