Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, November 19, 2007

Neighborhood Halloween Party

Ok...so I found this in my drafts! I feel bad for not posting it sooner! We had an absolute BLAST!! We had a neighborhood Halloween Party! A couple of neighbors brought chili, my in-laws came and made hot scones, Amy Sorensen took photos of all the kids in costumes, we decorated our garage & set up tables on the driveway. Everyone dropped in when they could to visit, eat and then trick-or-treat! It was perfect! We SO want to do it again every year!

Jessie making hot scones with his Dad

Such fun costumes!

I think everyone enjoyed themselves...

Treats! Wahoo!!

Jestin & Grandpa Ewell

Mark your calendars for next year.... this will be an annual event!

0 comments: