Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An ABC's Tag

A: Attached or Single: Happily Attached :)
B: Best Friends: Jestin, Maria, Amy, Sister Jenny, Cousin Nikki
C: Cake or Pie: Cake - yellow w/chocolate frosting (homemade from a box & can - hail Ms. Betty Crocker!), Ma's Salmon Pie for dinner - Pumpkin Pie for dessert
D: Day: Sunday - I get to go to church with my family, have dinner with family or friends or just snuggle down with the kids and Jess with no pressures of things I "should" be doing.
E: Essential Item: Medications...darn it! Also: Chapstick, toothbrush & my Pepcid AC
F: Favorite Color: Blue, Pink, Brown, Green...can't pick just one
G: Gummie bears or worms: Worms...they are MUCH more fun to eat!
H: Hometown: If it looked the same...I grew up in Orem, I loved American Fork, but our hometown is now where we live...falling in love with Spanish... and we are having a balst finding all the "treats" in our new stompin' ground
I: Indulgences: Cold Stone's Cookie Don't you Want Some - Made with Cake batter icecream, no extra chocolate chips, in a plain waffle bowl. It makes me happy ANYtime! LOL!
J: January or July: Either! Two of my babes b-days are those months...so they are fun!
K: Kids: 5 - 1 Girl 3 Boys 1 Princess Puppy
L: Life is incomplete without: Jestin. Chocolate. Avacados. My Scriptures. Prayer. My Faith.
M: Marriage Date: May 4th
N: Number of Siblings: 4 - 2 older brothers, 1 little sister. I "raised" them all quite well! Bwahahaha!
O: Oranges or Apples: Apples...oranges leave you sticky! I'll take orange juice though! :)
P: Phobias or fears: Snakes, Scorpions; not being able to protect my kids from harm, losing Jess too soon and being alone.
Q: Quote: "God gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it in it's nest"
R: Reason to Smile: I am a Child of a Heavenly Father who loves me, my kids are healthy as am I, we are leaving to go camping today! YEA!
S: Season: Holiday Season
T: Tag: Tynelle, Jenny, Tammy & Diana & JoAnne
U: Unknown Fact about me: I can't have someone else do my nails (preemie sensory issues again) so I taught myself how to do my own...and I have 4 broken ones today that I can't wait to be up camping and fix them tommrow because I won't "stink up the house" as Jess puts it! *Grin*
V: Very Favorite Store: Home Depot with Jess, IKEA with friends, Walmart by myself, DI for "treasures"
W: Worse Habit: I chew on the sides of my nails until I bleed (That is why I wear fake ones...*Wink*)
X: X-rays or Unltrasounds: No broken bones for X-rays ((Knock on Wood)), but lots of ultrasounds for various reasons
Y: Your Favorite Food: Stuffed Chicken Marsala from Olive Garden, Steak and All you can eat Shrimp from Sizzler, and Jestin's Homemade BBQ ribs w/baked Sweet Potatoes
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries