Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tractor Surfing...

Jestin and the neighbor were having WAY too much fun yesterday! (THANK YOU Brett!!) He got the ground all broken up in our backyard so the weeds are more manageble and we can get it leveled out better! The men with the fence posts come tommorow!! SO excited!! Thank heavens for tax relief! We are thrilled to get our fence... maybe I can train the princess to start going potty outside... instead of being pad trained inside! (One can hope!) *grin*




Yeehaw!! See my garden in the back ground? The garden and the fruit trees survived the "waves"...
YEEHAW!! Jess had a blast! The boys kept beggin' to go join him! LOL!

1 comments:

Tammy

Looks like FUN! I grew up with a tractor like that and it was ALWAYS a treat to ride with Dad! So much fun and now a yard for you, yeah!! I love little by little, making progress, the story of my life