Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged Again... :)

10 Years Ago: I had a 1 year old. We lived in a little home in AF, I was busy with working 3 full days a week at the bank and being a SAHMom the other days. Jess was finishing up schooling and preparing to take his Journeyman's Test.

5 Years Ago: Were some of the hardest years we have ever faced. Jess was repeatedly laid off (post 9-11 economy) and we were living off our food storage. Jess' only steady income was teaching at the college. We had the 3 older kids in and out of the hospital for extended stays with lung problems...not knowing it was our home that was making them sick. I had Mono and could barely function. Emma was 6, Cody was 4 and Cam was 18 months. Buying a new home or starting a new business weren't even part of our plan or future...

5 Months Ago: I was waiting to have heart surgery...and so many wonderful people were helping me to care for my family where I couldn't. I was really looking forward to the Charity Auction that was being planned on my behalf... and I was suffering with major cabin fever and couldn't wait to get out! Jess was busy with work and the kids were learning to take care of themselves. Cam just turned 6.

5 Weeks Ago: We had one week left of school... Cam just graduated from Kindergarten...and I was feeling better than I had in years! And we all were anxiously awaiting summer and the fun it held in it's promise! :) We celebrated our 12th Wedding Anniversary at the start of the month.

5 Days Ago: I was getting my oldest little man ready to go to Lake Powell with his Gram and Papa. My daughter was preparing for a birthday party sleepover and Cam was feeling all sorts of left out. We were feeling sad about a ward split ready to happen this weekend.

In 5 Days: The suspense will be over...and we will be getting into the swing of new routines. My baby will be home from Lake Powell. We will be looking forward to the 4th and the celebration of Cody's birthday!

In 5 Weeks: It will be hot. We will be in Idaho visiting my Grandpa and seeing my brother from Washington. My kids will get to see the Park we loved to go to with my Grandparents, we will eat at the drive-in there and we will go to the Twin Falls Temple open house. Jess will have had his eye surgery and his diabetes will be under better control.

In 5 Months: Yikes! It will be Christmas time!! I need to start thinkin'! LOL! It will be a lovely time... we will make memories... eat cookies... drink cocoa and we will go to the Trans Siberian Concert again! YEA!

In 5 Years: I will have a child with a learner's permit...dreading November when she can drive and date. We will be in the throws of teenagedom with half of my crew. Jess will hopefully have multiple employees, we will have health insurance and our home will be half paid off.

In 10 Years: I could be a grandma! *gulp* Emma will be 21...hopefully happily going to college, dating someone nice and maybe thinking about a mission if not...instead of like me married with a baby already. Cody will be preping for a mission, I hope :) . Cam will be just newly able to date and drive and my sweet baby boy will be our last to have reached teenagedom a few months before! Our home will be paid off and we will have gone to Hawaii twice! *wink*

What fun! I now tag anyone who reads this! I love to learn more about you all! ((hugs))
~~heather

1 comments:

Tammy

a grandma in just 10 YEARS that is crazy! That was my parents though. I had my first at 20! Teenagers I am dreading it.