Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Still here...

I am still here. I haven't posted much "meat" lately. Most of it has been hard a little hard to chew. LOL. We are plugging along. Cody is home safe and sound from Lake Powell. All the kids are starting an upswing of 4H activities that should keep some kind of structure around us. Jess got a new calling in the split of the ward....he is the new Assistant Ward Clerk. He was pleased to learn the call from the Stake Pres did not wield a much heavier load... this one feels perfect for where he is and what he needs...which usually is where the Lord wants to place us all anyway. Growth and stretching is good. :)

I am sad to report I am struggling. I am sure it has a whole lot to do with the heat and how it effects my heart, stopping my bloodthinners cold turkey after being allergic to the asprin, trying to be everything to everyone when there are somethings I know I am not quite strong enough to do yet, and not having had a good cry since Feb. I feel lost in a slide of mud. If that makes any sense. But it is slowly getting better and I am trying to level myself out. I have a massage scheduled for Thursday...and I can't wait!! Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Sometimes one must remind oneself...*giggle*

2 comments:

Keri

Please take care of yourself! Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Unknown

Ditto Keri's comments. I am just a phone call away. So are a lot of other people all of whom are ready to lend a hand. Stay cool in more ways than one!

Laura