Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, July 21, 2008

Our New Baby

Here she is!! Our new baby!!


Isn't she just darling!!? Look at that smile! *grin*

We decided once she was here...she is a Zoey. Her full name is Mylee Zophia... but she is our little Zoey. She has done really well... and I am tickled! She is *my* dog. Sophie loves Jess the best...Zoey loves me the best! *giggle* She is my little shadow. I forgot how much you can love an animal! Not that I didn't love Sophie... but there is something so tender when you are loved so completely by something so sweet! Does that make any sense?? LOL AHH I am loving having 2! Sophie is too! She is in Heaven!

5 comments:

Anonymous

Awww! Our cute little baby! We are so, so glad that you guys are taking such good care of her and tickled that you love her so much. And we are equally as glad that Zoey loves you so much! It makes having to give her up a little easier. We miss her like crazy and it was so fun to visit her today! But now I think I miss her even more! Thanks again for all of yours and Jess' hard work. We appreciate it so much! Love, Traci

Tammy

such cute little doggies! someday maybe we will get a dog! I love the pics

Blair and Cindy

How exciting! She is so cute! I'll have to bring Bryce over to see your little ones since we can't have any pets with fur. Blair has alergies pretty bad. :(

~~heather

Anytime Cindy!

Unknown

What cute babies! So fun.