Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, January 22, 2009

So... I have been wrestling with a quandary that has perplexed me for some time now ...only to meet up with a dear friend with great wisdom... and catch fire with an idea laced with the Spirit of confirmation that it is the right thing to do... and I am scared spit-less and hopelessly excited... and thrilled at the resources and options available... and aflame with a stirring deep inside me, activating a part and passion that has been long forgotten.
My head hurts from the influx of information, and my heart races for the promise it could offer... and well... while I am still seeking to be fully informed and praying diligently that I will take the right steps at the right time and not jump before I am completely ready... I feel like I am a sponge absorbing the will of the Lord for me as a His daughter and it is an overwhelming, exciting, fulfilling, interesting, scary, joyous place to be.
I truly will share more when all is ready to move forward, but I had to give some voice to the swirling in my head.The peace that this will bring, despite the extreme sacrifice (honestly I guess that is what it is) on my part... elates me.
And I find it interesting that just weeks ago I was feeling that I was standing on the edge of this huge change of something in my life - I even told Jess and the Bishop's wife separately, I sensed it was coming though I knew not what it was - and this idea *never* would have been what I would have thought the change would be!! Amazing how the Lord works - He truly is mindful of us all... in all things. I feel so guided and so utterly humbled at the path that lies before me...

1 comments:

Jonesy Rae Photography

So I am very excited to see what awaits....!