Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We have survivied! LOL!

The chicken butts are healed. :) The stomach flu has past. The enfluenza is gone. The pink eye has vanished. The head cold has moved on. The sore throats are over. My heart is back under control. The kids are all back to school. Asthma seems to be controlled again...

Can we move on to the new and brighter year now??

LOL! What a couple of months! It has been non-stop it feels like - I am not sure we have attended church together with all of us but once in the last two months - and Emma was sick that day and we didn't realize until Sacrament meeting was over! LOL! Sheesh! I am gettin' off this rollercoaster ok? Disinfecting and washing sheets and holding fevered kids and keeping kids home from school and entertaining sick kids and missing out on event after event and eating food storage because I never seem to make it to the store because someone is sick and by evening I am beat and my heart acting up because I haven't gotten sleep at night listening to little ones and giving breathing treatments and well.... YUP! I am looking forward to some good health! *WINK*

0 comments: