Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, July 18, 2011

Friends...

In this crazy-busy "connected" world we live in - I am blessed to have friends. I have thought a lot about this lately. I have been considering going private with our family blog, as well as leaving FACEBOOK. I know there is time I spend on there that could be better spent. I also know there is more I would like to document in our lives that maybe I don't want internet crazies  to be able to know about us.

And then I think about my friends. I have friends from all over... friends that I really do love and miss, who with this busy world we live in, without some of these social medias, I would have lost contact with all together. I would not have known that a very special woman in my life had passed away, nor been able to offer her husband comfort in knowing she made a difference for a whole generation! I would not have known that a dear childhood friend lost his Dad and been able to be one of the only friends that really could show up to the funeral! I would have lost contact with a friend who had something to share in my life that helped me through some of my darkest times!

There are so many levels of friendship in this world. And I feel extremely blessed to live in a time when those relationships can be fostered and continued beyond immediate same space occupations.

My life is blessed with so many good people.
They make me laugh.
They make me cry.
They offer words of love.
They make me think.
They share their life experiences and enrich my life and the lives of my family.
They give me a chance to give back.

I am so very grateful for friends. In all aspects of my life! I know that I am not alone in this trial called life. I have poeple around me who love me, support me, want the best for me and my family, and whom I can count on if I ever need them. In turn they give me someone to love, someone to support, and someone to wish the best for, who I hope can count on me in a pinch as well. Heavenly Father really knew what He was doing when He sent us here to help each other!

Today I am grateful for friends!!!!!! I love you. I thank you for sharing this mortal journey with me! *GRIN*

1 comments:

Norma =^.,.^=

Right back at ya!! Love you too!!