Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, July 22, 2011

Missin' my Bubba!

He has been gone for 5 days! I have kept myself super busy to not think about it. I am sure he is loving Scout camp... and I am sure he will not regret having gone... but my mommy heart is missing him like crazy. I have to live in a numb state to be able to function! LOL It's crazy!! Having Emma go to girls camp was easier for me than this has been! (of course Em is so independent and not affraid to speak up if she need something) It's been a long 5 days!

Today it is "Family Night" and we get to go up and spend a few hours with him at camp. He comes home tomorrow! I have butterflies! I am like a kid at Christmas! I wanna see my sweet boy!! SHEESH! I am a big baby!!!!!!

0 comments: