Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, July 15, 2011

Living in Boxes

We are living in boxes... oh wait! LOL Maybe that should be "we are living out of boxes" Bwahahahaha!! I must say it has its advantages...

* There is little to clean up because most everything is packed.
* I do laundry more often because most of our clothes are packed.
* Our meals are simple because most of my kitchen is packed.
* We watch fewer movies because they are packed.

You get the idea! Hee hee

We are moving. Our mortgage company FINALLY responded and gave us a modification offer. It was awful! I won't go into details... but lets just say it would prevent ANY financial recovery, leave us trapped in this house for years and years, and was just plain dishonest and unfair. We have prayed long and hard and know that this is Heavenly Father sending us in another direction in our lives. It was hard to accept, because we wanted so badly to stay, but peace has come and now we are looking forward to the next step in life.

We are staying in the neighborhood/ward and actually will be less than half a block away. It is a cute smaller home than ours, but the backyard is finished and Jes will have a 3 car garage. So... we will make due. It is the right move for our family at this time... and we are thankful for some resolution!!! :)

We can't move for another 4 weeks... so we are just hanging out, living out of boxes (ha ha) until then.

Can't believe summer is just 6 weeks from over! It's been a crazy one that's for sure! Speaking of crazy... I better get busy getting Cody ready for Scout Camp. (gone for a week! *gulp* a whole week!!) We only have a few days left! :D

1 comments:

Nicole Stoddard

Yeah! Finally and I'm glad for the peace you feel. I'm glad that there isn't a lot of major change and the kids can keep the same school and friends. You and Jess are so blessed and I feel blessed to call you my family. You are an example of great faith and endurance. I love you both and I'm glad that you're finally getting some resolution!