Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hope....?

Jes got an email yesterday about a big electrical company wanting him to apply for a job in Murray. They reviewed his resume on Utah Jobs.com and are interested in him. I started filling out all the paper work this morning and 2 hours later, he had to come home and answer some electrical quiz type questions. Then he went back to work. I finished it off and sent it.

Jes called me 20 minutes later and said he has a job interview in SLC tomorrow - with a COMPLETELY different company!! *gasp* I am just tickled!! I know it isn't a job offer... and it isn't even the one that wanted his info this morning... but! I am tickled that it is SOMETHING!!!! He has been applying for jobs left and right for what... 3 years now? The last 9 months he has not gotten ANY responses... so SOMETHING is good! It gives me a glimmer of hope!! HOPE!! I haven't had real hope in ages!

A couple extra prayers for my super discouraged and down on himself sweetheart that he will be able to "sell" himself at this interview so they will be able to know how freakin' awesome the rest of us already know that he is?? xxcrossing fingersxx and hopin' by telling ya'll I didn't just jinx it! Bwahahahaha

0 comments: