Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Not one... but maybe the other??

EEEEKKKK!!! Ok... so the job inteview in SLC didn't have a great offer... by and by it ended up being the same almost as he was getting where he already works once we crunched the numbers. Plus they said they could only guartantee him work for 6-8 weeks... and really? in this economy, if you already have a job, why would you sign up for that? duh.

But... the GOOD job... I mean the GOOOD job... they sent him an email over the weekend asking him to fill out an assessment test. He did it late last night. They called him back at lunch time today!! He has an interview tomorrow at 1pm!!! HOLY CAMMOLY!! This is the company that contacted HIM and asked HIM to apply... so it is super overwhelming and exciting!

I keep thinking it is because of my dear friend Patty's post on my FlySistah site about her hubby getting a job. When I put a bookmark on my Eee pad to reach the site, that is the link it saved... so I see her post everytime I log in. And everytime I feel complete excitement for her and gratitude for the gift of a FANTASTIC job for them after years of HARD struggle!! And I smile and think about how I can't wait to have the same relief in my life when Jes' trial is over too! So... does that count as "Postitive Affirmations"??? And "The Secret"?? LOL I hope so!!

Excited to have a bad nights of sleep for waiting for a GOOD reason!! I am giddy!! HOPE HOPE HOPE!! I am so very thankful for HOPE!!!

0 comments: