Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, March 23, 2012

NeW JoB!!!

OH MY HOLY HANNAH-OLY!!!!!!!!!!

JESTIN GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They immediately wanted him (obivously the way they sought him out!) and turns out 2 of his former foremen work for this company and praised him to high heaven!! They asked if he could start right then! Bwahahaha! He said no, that he needed to talk to his family and have a family counsel - and the manager was extremely impressed by that. :) Jes and I hashed out the pros and cons on the way home (we were in a daze of disbelief that it was THAT easy!! LOL) and then called a family counsel when we got home. We told the kids all about it and our pros and cons and then we discussed having a prayer about it. Both Emma and Cody asked to be excused for a few minutes, and they went and had their own personal prayers to get in the right frame mind. (of their own accord... I was so impressed and proud :') I am blessed with SUCH good kids!) Then we gathered and prayed about it. I felt like it was a yes (with a little leeriness - but I thought maybe it was just some gun shyness after years of hard times), Caleb said yes and Emmalee said yes, but a little uncertainly. Jes, Cam and Cody all said they didn't feel good about it. (I almost started to cry!!!) We discussed a bit more... and couldn't put out finger on why. Finally Jes said "maybe I need to talk to my current employer first before we decide". As soon as he said that, we all, almost immediately, felt completely at peace. (though I admit I was a little bummed to not have it resolved right NOW :P LOL!!)

Today he spoke to his manager and he told Jes that shouldn't pass up this opportunity... but that he was extremely disappointed about it. Jes said he would be willing to stay if the offer was right (ugh!) and his manager said he would talk to the owners that afternoon and let him know. At the end of the day, it came to light that they could not even come close, though they are discussing having him possibly work some nights for them, because he is SO needed. (if he is so needed than PAY him enough to support a family duh!) We shall see. He will work the rest of March and start the new job on April 2nd!!!!!!

It's called Ludvik Electric. The job is guaranteed for at least a year... and after that they are based out of Colorado, but work in 5 western states. And if he traveled, they offer great per diem. Full benefits: Health, DENTAL, VISION, 401k, vacay, sick pay, and GOVERNMENT JOB WAGES!! I am still in complete shock! Can it be real??? After scraping by for so many years... HOLY COW... I cannot imagine what it would be like to have some left over to buy shoes or garden soil or have the dog's shots done when the bill paying is done at the end of a month!! I get the shakes just thinking about it!! I have prayed and wanted this for SOOO long... MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma requests braces as soon as we can. Cody wants new glasses with no scratches. Cam wants to go on a family vacation (umm... we'll see) and Caleb is just happy that his daddy will be happy and less stressed LOL. Me? I am dreaming about a bra without underwires that gouge me and my puppy's teeth cleaned so her breath doesn't make you wanna barf. Bwahahaha Big dreams huh??

EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! (((((SNOOPY DANCIN))))) and laps on the stick pony!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

K and S Whitehead Family

That is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys! You so deserve it.

As for the under wire bras, ;) I don't know how much you are willing to pay for bras but if you go to Jc Penny they have so AWESOME and VERY comfortable bras without the under wire but they are around $30 a piece. I am very picky about my bras and have been so impressed by them. I would have to check the brand, if the tag is even still visible lol, and let you know if you are interested at all. If you are message me on facebook. :)

Again, so SO happy for you guys!