Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mana from Heaven

I feel so blessed! I was able to close another deal this month! It was a wonderful family relocating from across the country and they were such a joy to work with! Jenny (my sis) closed on her house a couple of weeks ago too...she is so happy to have a place of her own after 3+ years married-living-at-home! :) It thrills me!

I SOO love my job! Being a Realtor ROCKS! And my income always seems to come when times are lean with JWD Electric...so it makes it all the more sweet! I can pay for the hospital bills that have mounted the last few months. We can squirrel away food for winter. We can buy our severe asthmatic a new mattress with a hypoallergenic cover. Mana from heaven! I feel so blessed! Sometimes the adversary wants me to feel like it's not fair that it's not "extra" or that we can't buy this or that that is so not a need...but he is not winning with me today! :D We may never "get ahead"...but we always seem to make the "needs". That is enough.

0 comments: