Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, October 12, 2007

A day to paint...

OK! So I am SO excited! Jess is headed to St George for the weekend to help my brother move...so I am going to paint the dining room! I am thrilled with the color I have picked (lets hope it looks as good on the wall as it did on the sample!) and I love the thought of our house starting to look more like our home! Jess will be thrilled he didn't have to help! Bwahaha!! My sweet MIL is coming to help me. Then we are taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. They can't wait!

I had the best day yesturday! It was the first "strong" day I have had in a month or more. I am so excited to have some of my old energy back!
Caleb and I went to the park this week for play group...here are some pics. Cam went too because he had his first experience of telling mom he didn't feel good to get out of school...only to start playing and wanting privileges as soon as the kids all left him home. He came to the park too...but could not play at all. Weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth...but he swears he will go to school now unless he is really sick! :D LOL! AHH!! It is nice being a member of the "Mean Mom"s Club. Hard lessons...learned early... ;)

But? do we have to go home?!?

0 comments: