Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, August 14, 2008

CAM'S HOME!!!

He made it home today! He is doing pretty good- no oxygen since 11 am this morning. Begging to go fishing with Dad...that was all he could talk about while at the hospital...so Jess is taking our trailer up to the neighborhood camping area and we will go up tommorow and let him get his fishing in. Good thing we have a generator for nebulizer power, and a stool for him to fish out of!!

HALLELUYAH!!! We are outta there!! What a story for another day. Showers here we come!

4 comments:

Unknown

Yeah! That is the best news I've heard all day! Way to go Cam! I hope you catch the biggest fish!

Tammy

Oh my goodness what a fiasco. It is definitely true when it rains it pours for you!! Yikes! I am glad to see that the Lord has blessed Cam to feel better. Now you and Jes need to get better. I would love to hear an update on your heart! We will be praying for you. We love you guys!

Stephanie

Heather words cannot express how I feel reading your blog about your week. I have tears in my eyes and wish I was closer to help you. I am so sorry you have to go through all that you do but you are a strong woman and are doing it. Know that I am praying for you and Cam and the rest of your family. (((HUGS)))

Jonesy Rae Photography

!!!!!!