Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Words do not desribe...

the day I had today. It was full of wonderful people letting me know how much they care about Cam and our family. It was full of rollercoasters of how Cam is and how he is feeling. It was full of such utter frustration...and Murphy's Law of what can go wrong will go wrong...that I just can't believe I survived this day. And I thought yesterday was bad. I wanna go back and just skip this whole dang week! LOL!

I won't post about all of it...mostly because it is 1am and I am beat, and also being it that it would only become a huge whine fest...and well...I am out of cheese. That and I dont drink wine! *grin*

Thank you for all of you who thought of us, prayed for us, talked to us, emailed us, commented to us and served our family this day. There were miracles that I will treasure in my heart always that came to pass today. Not the ones I was hoping for...but they came nonetheless. :) Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers. Thankyou.

Cam is about the same...if not worse. He had a bad reaction to one of the steriods they gave him. He also had not as much O2 as he needed through the day due to a faulty monitor reading giving him better stats than were real due to a bad connector. And that the Dr. that is caring for him finally believed me as the mom and is giving him the breathing treatments at the times he really needs them (every 3 hours vs. his planned every 6), but only since 6 pm tonight! *sigh* He will stay again tonight (obviously *wink*). And likely all day tommorow. We are praying for going home tommorow night...

1 comments:

Unknown

Heather,
You were in my thoughts and prayers all day yesterday, and will continue to be for the rest of the week. Take care of yourself and those sweet kids. I hope you got some rest last night. I admire the way you see miracles in your life even when everything is falling apart. You are amazing.