Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, September 20, 2008

High School Memories

While waiting for some photos to burn to a CD at 3:30am I found this questionaire on a friend of mine's site and thought it would be fun...

1. Did you date someone from your High School? Well duh. I married him! *giggle*

2. What kind of car did you drive? Ahhh... I had access to the Ford Taurus Station Wagon...but my favorite was the '68 Rambler with 3 on the tree...that was FUN!

3. What was the most embarrassing moment of High School for you? When Jess asked me if I used vaseline to get my jeans on. I was a size 1. And it was his high school way of paying a compliment! LOL! I never wore that pair again. (I hear the skin tight all the way down look is coming back in again! tee hee)

4. Were you a party animal? Ummm... I plead the 5th

5. Were you considered a flirt?Yes. But my best friend was worse!

6. Were you in Band, Orchestra, or Choir? I loved choir! I even made Acapella my senior year...but didn't find out until I had already solidified my schedule so I didn't attend. (Besides I was too busy with Jess *grin*)

7. Were you a nerd? I wasn't.

8. Were you on any Varsity teams?Nope

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Yes. I was suspended for checking out on my 17th B-day. It was not a good day and it became a not so good week! LOL

10. Can you still sing the fight song? "We are the fighting Bruins of Mountain View...something something and something else...."

11. Who were your favorite teachers?Mr. Ravelli. He was one of the only ones who truly saw what I could become. He was an Earth Science teacher and I was his Aide the last 2 years of high school. He was awesome!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? In someone's truck or car... which for most of high school was Jestin's. We never ate in the cafeteria much... we had wheels...we left!

13. What was your school's full name? Mountain View

14. School mascot? Bruins

15. Did you go to Homecoming? With whom? Not that I recall. I went to a bunch of dances...but I dont think we ever attended the Homecoming Dance...just the game and festivities

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe... I loved dating Jess. We had good times... :)

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Hearing Jess yell my name as I walked across... he worked hard with me to help me graduate. (I was a sluffer...what can I say? I had much to make up Senior year...couldn't have done it without Jess!)

18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? Diggin' with the gang. None of us wanted to attend Senior Day.

19. Were you in any clubs? Spirit Club Sophpmore year

20. Have you gained some weight since then?I weighed less than 100 lbs then... ummm...thanks for the salt in a wound sensation. LOL

21. Who was your Prom Date? Jestin - Senior year, A friend with the same B-day as me 10 days after we both turned 16 - Sophomoreyear ...talk about an ackward date. Prom should not be your 1st dating experience...that's for sure!

22. 10 year Reunion? Are you planning on going? Heh heh... Ummm I missed that one. Just had a baby then. 15 is on it's way up... *sniff*

23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't be so hard on yourself. Don't let others influence your self esteem. Quit worrying and enjoy it! One day... you're gonna miss this!

(I tag YA'LL! *grin*)

0 comments: