Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have been a bit "clear" lately. Life has been busy. Today it has slowed down for us though...Emma, Cam, Caleb and I woke up with sore throats, runny noses and headaches. Could be allergies...could be our first fall cold. Anywho...we are medicating and taking it easy today. (I am a bit grateful for the slow down! *grin*)


School is grand! The kids love it. They love their teachers and are enjoying themselves! Aside from: Cody came home yesterday quite sad...some older boy pushed into him, almost knocking him down and said "Hey! the nerds belong over there!" :( Freakin' jerk! I held him and told him that we are all nerds if we have a brain in our heads and that that kid must not love himself very much if he has to be mean to other people. Grrr. I wish I could go kick his butt and get his parents involved! Makes me cranky. I know it would do no good...but for heaven's sakes Cody already struggles to feel like he fits in... and my mommy heart wants to tear into that kid! If only Cody knew who it was....


Jestin has been quite busy this last month...and it has been a HUGE blessing. We have still not completely recovered from turning down work to be available for big job for family in June, only to have them use someone else...it seems to have taken it's toll and taken this long to try & make up for. It's been a bummer as summer should have been our best time of year! Ah! Small business! so fun! Takes a lot of faith and following commandments to make it work that is FOR sure! Now if I could convince Jess it is time to hire someone. He is so terrified of being another family's means... and after our history with unemployment ourselves a few years back it still worries him like no other! It's just we are so busy he is turning work away! ack! I keep praying he will be brave. *grin*

I am doing better. (minus not so well today) My blood work came back that I am very low in iron. Huh. Wonder why. Not. And my new heart meds are working well. So I am on the way back up! I am thrilled! I also have some real estate stuff starting up and it is GREAT to get back in the saddle again. *grin*

0 comments: