Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, September 19, 2008

I think it may be dying...

And I can't complain. It is almost 10 years old after all. It has served us well. We have enjoyed it's perks and blessings....

My computer is dying. We have revived it twice in its lifetime... but I am affraid we may be at the end of our lollipop. It shuts down randomly...as if it were just tired. No virus. No reason. It just gets tired... And rightfully so. LOL. It is a "dinosaur" after all... so as I am typing I am burning copies of everything! in duplicate.

I am not thrilled to have to get a new computer... and get to know Windows Vista and all that it may not run that I like using. I am not so hot for change like this... nor do I feel that I have the time and/or energy for setting E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G up...again. My internet...and printers...and camera...and favorite internet sites...instant messengers and email notifications...and Quicken...and Quickbooks... and the myriad of other little things I take for granted daily. *sniff* I like my set -up... I know how to work it, I dont wanna change it and I am getting to be an old fuddy duddy!!

It shall be a sad day (or weeks) when it finally bites the dust... And I shall weep at it's passing. It was a good little computer. Bless you my little Totally Awesome Dinosaur!

0 comments: