Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, November 5, 2009

School is taking a back burner...

I am very sad to report... we are closing doors on the Dorius Academy for a little while. We have had a series of unfortunate events that require Mom to be a Realtor/Office Manager more than a teacher right now... so Cody is headed to school.

He is really sad. I just can't stomach the thought of him getting behind... and financially I need the time I use for school to invest in finding ways to bring in more income for now.

This is likely temporary... but we are all doing what he have to do as a family to make ends meet... even Cody going back to school.

He is pleased the local charter school has room for him... so he won't be stuck in the same predicament of being held back by the bureaucracy of regular public school. So that is good. Say a prayer for Cody would you? He is really nervous about getting back into the swing of things. And so am I. :)

1 comments:

Keri

I feel for all of you. What a difficult decision you've faced. I hope things pick back up for you . In the meantime, I'm glad that he's headed into a different school & hopefully something good will come of this. :)