Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, October 29, 2012

My Art Class

For my Art credit, I decided to take Intro to Drawing this semester.
 
I figured - heck! I just learned how to write again... maybe this "stick figures only" girl might pick up a tip or two that would be helpful.
 
It has been H.A.R.D.
Good deep brain stretching hard.
Learning how to walk again or do math again hard.
But it is stretching.
And it is coming...
 
And here are a few of the drawings I don't shudder to allow others to see...
Enjoy!
(Oh! And did I mention it is fun?)
Our fireplace
(Done in pencil) 
My purse
(creative of me huh? LOL) 
(pen & ink)
A Happy Fall Scene
(pen & ink)
Barbara Streisand Characture 
(pen & ink)
Bottle
(Charcoal - my first item beyond basic shapes) 
Flowers
(pen & ink with water color)
 
It's been a fun adventure!
I look forward to being done and going back to graphite though... so far it is the medium I like best ;D

0 comments: