Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Sunday, October 21, 2012

TAGGED!!

    If you're reading this, you've been tagged!

    Rules to follow:
    • you must post the rules
    • answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
    • create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
    • let them know you tagged them
    • No tag-backs
 
1.) If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Ouch! I would already almost be to my life span! LOL! I am sure I wouldn't have done too much differently thus far, but maybe from here on out I would focus more on a few things...
I would be more involved in the lives and happenings of those I love. I wouldn't let the excuse of "not enough time" get in the way.
I would take my kids to Disneyland with our tax return next year instead of planning on other "needs".
I would be more diligent in teaching my kids about the gospel and how much their Father in Heaven loves them.
 
 2.) You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
If I respect and admire them, I would assume they would feel the same way about me, and I would have no problem speaking up and correcting their "viewpoints". I would expect them to do the same for me if I happen to be distasteful and disrespectful. ;)
 
3.) What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I look at the world with perpetual hope and faith in a loving Heavenly Father who guides my life and loves me.
I am married (quite happily) to my high school sweetheart - we've been together 20 years this spring *GRIN*
I have to do things in a certain order in shower, at bedtime, and in the morning or my day feels all messed up! LOL
I have found a love of my duties as the mom and wife and I love taking care of my home and family. I know many women who begrudge the work allotted them as homemakers, and once did so myself, but it really has become a labor of love. 
I hate shoes. Really. Really. If it's cold... give me socks. Fun cute colorful socks! Skip shoes - they are tight constricting and uncomfortable blech! LOL
 
4.) What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I want to fly an airplane. In fact, I want to be a pilot.
What's holding me back? My responsibilities to these cute people we created, plus the cost is kind of a deterrent... and I don't have a plane... so it would be torture to get my license and never use it! LOL
 
5.) Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
No... and nope
 
6.) Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Loosing touch with a good friend who lives near me. I have experienced it and it is confusing and sad. It's hard to see them and know things aren't the same, and I feel unsure how to repair it.
 
7.) Has your greatest fear ever come true?
No. I still have my sweetheart here on earth with me and all my children to raise.
 
8.) Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Ha ha... yes... and no... it really doesn't.
 
9.) If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Nope. Being a mommy is awesome! And I would continue school too! Though I would be pleased to have my sweetheart quit his job and start his business venture sooner! :)
10.) When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
When we had no choice but walk away from our home and business. It was one of the hardest and darkest times of our lives, but it has brought us greater maturity and understanding than we ever could have gained otherwise.
11.) What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Hmmm... this is a hard one! (Thanks Corinne! LOL) I don't really fear the judgement of others much... but I do worry about offending others with my testimony... so I guess I would love to be able to be *me* and share my beliefs and life lessons without others feelings judged, guilty or picked on. That would be awesome!

Ok...so here are your questions to answer :) Have fun!! And comment here so I know to go and read your responses too! :)

1.) What’s the one name you really wish you could have used for a child, but never had the chance.

2.) ROAD TRIP! Okay, what popped into your head as a destination? Can I go with you? I love road trips.

3.) If you could go back in time and have a do-over for your life (all or just part), would you?

4.) When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Explain...

5.) If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

6.) Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

7.) What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

8.) If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

9.) Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

10.) When you are given a compliment do you usually acknowledge it or suggest that you really do not deserve it? Why?

11.) What is something your parents said to you as a child that you swore you would never say... and now you catch yourself saying it often?

1 comments:

Eli & Corinne

eThanks for your answers. Fun to read. Love how you answered the million dollar question. I would feel the same way.