Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, October 13, 2008

1st day of Preschool (finally posting)

And the 1st day of Mom home alone with all the kids in school!! WOW.

He was SO excited to go!

He didn't even wait for me! He was gone! Not a tear shed for Mom! LOL!

He LOVES Teacher Lynda, and he loves having his best friend Jesse there even more!

Jesse's Mom brought him home to me like this...

"Jeeeeeesssssseeeeeeeeee.....I wan' Jesse!!!"

He cried for almost an hour! He didn't believe me that he could go again in just a couple of days! *giggle* He LOVES going to school!! And Mom is so thankful for a few hours twice a week of echoing quiet (... it is getting better! LOL! That 1st day I was LOST! The silence was weird!)

2 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey

That is TOO FUNNY! What a cute kid!

Unknown

The pics made it more real. It occurs to me that you are getting lessons and learning things I never will because I have never raised children. Stories like this don't make me sorry about that fact. Wish you would have called me, tears and all, I would have been glad to come help clean it up. Would have loved to have seen those 2 little guys cowering in a corner.

Laura


















Laura