Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, October 25, 2008

President's Scholarship Ball


WOW! What a fun evening Jestin & I enjoyed last night! We were invited to join our good friend's John & Kim at the new UVU's Presidential Scholarship Ball.
It was SO out of our element and quite fun! We dinned on a 6 course meal of food we couldn't pronounce, but throughly enjoyed, and were entertained by the Ball room dance company, very talented musicians and speakers, including Chad Lewis, whom was so generous for the Charity Auction for my heart surgery! (It was SO neat to go and shake his hand and thank him in person for helping make that possible! & it was fun to be awash with gratitude all over again when thinking that just a short year ago I never could have gotten ready for and attended such an event on the same day!! Oh! I am so very blessed!!)

Jestin looked absolutely fabulous and Oh! so YUM! in his suit and such. *SIGH* I really did marry well didn't I?? Aside from family weddings this was the first opportunity we have had to dress up and go out like this since highschool! SO FUN!! We were greeted by vallet parking, and a red carpet. It was awesome! I wish I could have snuck a better camera in! *giggle* My cell phone's photos aren't so hot!

After the amazing meal... we danced to grand band stand type music! It was a hoot! None of the 4 of us really knew what we were doing... but it was fun nonetheless! Kim mentioned she sure could use a Guns-N-Roses ballad about then!! Bwahahaha!!

Thank you you two cute people!! We love ya to pieces and it was a complete ball!! Literally!