Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged

8 TV shows I watch:
1. Good Eats
2. UnWrapped
3. The Dog Whisperer
4. The News
5. Mythbusters
6.
7.
8.

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Slept until Noon (my sweetheart loves me! The trip caught up with me!)
2. Did 2 loads of Laundry (exciting eh?)
3. Sanded both porch chairs and repainted one of them
4. Helped Jess clean out his truck
5. Planted my tulip bulbs :)
6. Went to the pumpkin patch with the family (SO FUN! More pics to post! LOL)
7. Went to Arctic Circle and got the kids their traditional Square Pumpkins for dinner
8. Worked on the Primary Program until after 1:30am

8 Favorite places to eat
1. Melting Pot - though I have already been there for my once in a lifetime experience, I will lament it forever! YUM!!
2. Red Lobster
3. Sizzler
4. Olive Garden
5. Marion's Variety Lunch. MUST HAVE a BBQ and a hotdog whenever I am in Roosevelt! LOL
6. Pizza Factory
7. Anywhere on a date with Jestin
8. Dinner at Mom-in-Laws. For some reason it always feels like coming home...

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. The Primary Program to be over. Sad I know, but true. I will sleep for a week I swear! LOL
2. Getting busy selling homes again! I miss showing homes!
3. Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) This is my FAVORITE day of the year. I love shopping in the crowds and getting huge deals. The plotting and spreading Christmas cheer is great fun too!
4. Going to Disneyland again!
5. Painting more of my house.
6. Emma's Birthday. She is going to LOVE her present! LOL!
7. Completing my BOM reading before the end of the year like I would like!
8. Tommorow. I have much to do! LOL

8 Things on my wish list
1. More self control with money & a budget I have happily written. I am rebelling against writting a budget... yet I know it would make my life easier!
2. More time with friends.
3. A better connection with my Heavenly Father... though I know it my fault and not His. :)
4. Lose 25 pounds... or even the 10 for now I gained right after surgery from the steroids! ugh!
5. Finish the backyard
6. Pour the concrete pads.
7. Jess' work to be steady and strong again. I promise I won't complain this time! LOL!
8. Completely house broken puppies!

8 Tagged People
1. Mardi
2. Steph
3. Nicole
4. Autumn (welcome to the bloggin' world!)
5. Jenny
6. Ma
7. Cindy
8. Lori

0 comments: