Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This product really works


I am here to tell ya... they work!

My Emma is about the age of needing to start shaving her legs... but her mommy likes her legs without razor cuts etc... so a couple of months ago I picked this up for her. I forgot about it until just a couple of weeks ago... and WOW!

Not to sound like a commercial... but it really works! Her hair buffed right off with no real irritation! And for my stubbly old momma legs... it works even better! They even have a little one for use on your face, knees and ankles! Even your toes! The only thing we discovered was the need to use a circular motion - alternating directions. Done!

I got mine at ShopKo for about $10... it came with the big one and refill pads and the little one with refill pads.

Thought I would share in case any of you wondered... *giggle* Too bad I can't get some kick backs huh??

2 comments:

Unknown

Nice! I bought Maddy an electric razor about 2 or 3 years ago. Her legs were so hairy as a 7 year old! She has loved it, but I think I will try these too.

The Bischoff's

I was wondering about those! Thanks for the info! I will have to get some for me and Aubrey!!!