Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The 1st week...

Well... the kids have been in school for a week. In that week Bubba and I have re-organized the office/homeschool room, did some online searches, got him on the waiting list for k12 and signed him up for Time 4 Learning. He has played on that everyday - Science, Math, Language, Spelling, Social Studies etc! They have Units and he has been doing one unit in each subject everyday. He LOVES it! Then they have "playground" with literally a hundred of more games he can play. The trial run ends in a week... but I think it is a keeper! I get all these fancy reports on how he is doing too! LOVE IT!

Cody also has been working on his book he started writting last school year. He is a little bummed out that I won't let him type it up yet... it is his handwritting practice! *grin* Maybe if I can get him to journal more I would let him... we'll see.

We also built a "weather station" out of a soda pop bottle for the rain storm he heard was coming. It was really fun! I just enjoy him so much!

1 comments:

Tammy

sounds like you are working hard! I wish I had that much motivation. I am trying!