Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Emmalee and I were invited to a "Girls Night Out" at my Mom's with my Sisters and niece. We had a good time! I wish I had brought my camera! :( Oh well... I still captured some good moments on my phone!

We ate Pizza and M&M cookies, we played cards and then decided to venture out!

Isn't she one of the cutest babies you have ever seen!?!

We took Emma to find a couple of school shirts at midnight *grin*
Aunt Jenny found this "steal" for $1!! Before you know it, after many a giggle... yep. You guessed it... we talked the night crew into letting us try things on...

YIKES! I am thinkin' this one, orange OR green is a no! Bwahahaha!!

Then we headed back to Ma's for painting of toes, the movie Enchanted, and some junk food!
Hmmm... which one should I pick??

What do you think Emma??

Uh... not sure... but I am having dressing room flash backs! LOL

Drying my toes!

Painting Ma's Blue! Her first time blue! LOL

Emma's are black with kitty head cross bones :)

We all look fancy now! Painted and stickered!
We deeply missed Nicole, Britty, Jesse & Kate! It would have been a HOOT if all us females had united! *GRIN*
We went to bed about 3:30 am and went out to breakfast the next morning!
Thanks Ma for a great time!! What a fun memory! Definately a Do-Over! ;)

1 comments:

Jonesy Rae Photography

ohhh, girls nights. Would so LOVE one of those!