Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tasty Happiness

Hi! So... my friend Amy and I have this thing with sharing great recipes. I don't know! We just love good food that makes us happy! We like making things up and re-visiting old family favorites! So, since she is so far away we thought with a blog we could both author we could share our recipe's and it would be the best and most oragnized... plus we get to play with our other passion which is taking pictures! *grin*

...and since I know, if you are ANYTHING like me and can always use new recipes, I thought someone out there might enjoy it. It is still a work in progress...so put it on your fav's list and check back often! *grin*

http://tastyhappiness.blogspot.com/

Thanks Amy for starting this for us! I am really excited to have it all in one place! Now... I need your french bread recipe! LOL

0 comments: