Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, August 21, 2009

*sigh*

I am tired. Yet again... here I am... my heart acting up. *sigh* Will I ever be completely at peace with having to slow down now and again? Will it ever not completely bum me out to feel like I am treading water and just can't catch my breath? I still feel completely and utterly thankful that I am no longer going into full A-fib and have to go the hospital etc. I *truly* am SO SO SO thankful. I just wonder about the disappointment I feel each time I digress. Will I ever find joy in the journey during these times? Instead of feeling so let down and discouraged?

Why is it that your health is not something we rejoice in each day it is fabulous... and only notice that we *have* good health when it is gone?

These are the quandries I am exploring as I now go to lay down... yet again. *sigh*

I am blessed. I am blessed. I am blessed!

0 comments: